- Business leader confidence hits its highest level since March 2022.
- 2.7 million self-assessment customers were yet to file just hours before the deadline.
- The updated penalty system came into effect on 3 January.
- Hunt suggests taxes won’t be cut until inflation is under control.
- Britain is expected to be the only G7 country in recession this year.
- Quarterly reviews will use ONS data to calculate advisory electric rates.
- Non-payment has increased since the Covid-19 pandemic.
- HMRC says that home workers are not affecting call centre performance.
- Revenue is up by £48bn on the same period last year.
- Over half of UK taxpayers receive more in benefits than they pay in tax.
Experience our expertise yourself
You’ve got questions and we’d love to get to know you, so why not get in touch?