- The ONS initially estimated a 0.1% fall.
- The Bank will purchase Government bonds in an effort to stabilise markets.
- The OBR will set out a full forecast alongside the plan.
- Price cap introduced for businesses from 1 October 2022.
- Both the additional tax rate and dividends tax rates are being slashed.
- The Bank says it won’t hesitate to raise interest further.
- Income tax and inheritance tax see the most significant increases.
- Income tax, National Insurance and corporation tax rates are being slashed.
- The service will now launch in October.
- Wholesale energy prices cut to protect businesses.
Experience our expertise yourself
You’ve got questions and we’d love to get to know you, so why not get in touch?