- 4.2 million businesses and landlords affected.
- Tax revenues fall by 4.4% to £608.8bn.
- Interest rates maintained at 0.1%.
- Prices increase faster than usual in October 2021.
- Revenues to support removal of unsafe cladding.
- Investors are at risk of lower returns.
- Other reforms to simplify the tax regime.
- 50% discount available, up to maximum of £110,000.
- Applications will be available until June 2022.
- Business leaders and experts weigh in on the Autumn Budget 2021.
Experience our expertise yourself
You’ve got questions and we’d love to get to know you, so why not get in touch?