- VAT-registered businesses must comply regardless of income.
- National Insurance threshold increased to match income tax allowance.
- Figure expected to grow further this month.
- 42% of firms report negative financial impacts.
- Government shake up to bolster powers of Companies House.
- The deadline has now passed for self-assessment submissions.
- New figures suggest steady economic growth.
- NICs rates increase by 1.25 percentage points.
- Arbitration available as “last resort” for landlords and tenants.
- The tax group hopes all business sizes will be accounted for
Experience our expertise yourself
You’ve got questions and we’d love to get to know you, so why not get in touch?