- Tax hikes announced to fill ‘fiscal black hole’.
- Rising energy costs considered to be the main contributor.
- Soaring inflation affects real-terms pay, despite record wage increases.
- Affected businesses will see a change in how they complete their returns.
- Faulty service leads to non-residents paying the wrong amount of tax.
- Figures show 16% of people aged 40 to 75 haven’t saved for retirement.
- Almost 21,600 customers are paying their tax bill in monthly instalments.
- The delayed announcement will take place on 17 November.
- Accountants welcome proposals for tax rule simplification.
- Late payment interest rising in line with Bank of England base rate.
Experience our expertise yourself
You’ve got questions and we’d love to get to know you, so why not get in touch?