- 570,000 reported in the last year.
- Scheme cuts costs caused by mistakes, HMRC says.
- Economy bounced back at turn of year in the UK.
- Loans of up to £2m available for innovative businesses.
- Claims can be made until 24 March 2022.
- Expected GDP growth cut from 4.2% to 3.6%.
- Legislation would create a register of overseas company owners.
- Just 29% know how to become MTD compliant.
- Ideal income equates to a moderate living standard.
- Increase attributed to COVID-19 and rising house prices.
Experience our expertise yourself
You’ve got questions and we’d love to get to know you, so why not get in touch?