- Most working people will receive the 1.25% tax cut from November.
- The Bank of England introduces its largest hike in 33 years.
- More than 2.9 million people claimed SEISS payments in the 2021/22 tax year.
- Soaring energy and food prices are putting a strain on the sector.
- Record numbers of late penalties charged despite high compliance levels.
- Credit and debit card spending drops across all areas.
- Self-assessment taxpayers have until 31 October to file.
- An upgraded autumn statement is now set for 17 November.
- Taxpayers have until 31 January to file their returns.
- Pressure mounts for further action ahead of the fiscal plan.
Experience our expertise yourself
You’ve got questions and we’d love to get to know you, so why not get in touch?