- Taxpayers who sold shares being sent letters by HMRC.
- Funding includes aid to move away from gas oil and improve carbon capture.
- Audit obligations for small businesses could loosen.
- COVID support replaced to support businesses.
- Overall footfall is still at lower levels than previous years.
- Research shows the public are unprepared for the scheme.
- Incorrect refund claims could lead to high tax bills.
- Ofgem boss warns of a rise of nearly £1,000 by October.
- One-off payments will be made to low-income earners.
- 25% tax on excess profits announced for energy companies.
Experience our expertise yourself
You’ve got questions and we’d love to get to know you, so why not get in touch?