- Decrease in GDP strengthens concerns of recession.
- Industry claims Chancellor will need to cut £62bn.
- Changes to IR35 will come into effect next year.
- An OBR forecast will be published alongside the budget.
- HMRC received over 180,000 referrals of suspicious contact in the last year.
- New measures announced for the final week of the purchase scheme.
- Four in ten businesses anticipate a fall in profits over the next year.
- The average two-year fixed mortgage rate soars to 6.07%.
- Sterling on track for its sixth consecutive daily rise.
- Up to 40,000 more businesses to be exempt from future regulations.
Experience our expertise yourself
You’ve got questions and we’d love to get to know you, so why not get in touch?