- The Treasury announced 30 tax updates, consultations and documents.
- The Treasury released 30 tax updates.
- The process is available for a period of six months.
- The CIOT has raised concerns over the potential costs and burdens on businesses.
- Borrowing was £17.6 billion higher than the same period last year.
- Applications close on 30 June 2021.
- The extension is expected to save 340,000 jobs, according to the OBR.
- An extra 600,000 taxpayers are eligible for the fourth and fifth grants.
- The scheme is due to end in December 2021.
- Measures announced in the Budget will take effect from 6 April 2021.
Experience our expertise yourself
You’ve got questions and we’d love to get to know you, so why not get in touch?