Each year, we publish our Langdowns DFK report, outlining everything you need to know from the Chancellor’s announcements. This week’s Autumn Budget changes include:
- Top 45% additional rate of income tax will be paid on earnings over £125,140, instead of £150,000
- Income tax personal allowance and higher rate thresholds frozen for a further 2 years, until April 2028
- Tax-free allowances for dividend and capital gains tax due to be cut next year and in 2024
- Household energy price cap extended for one year beyond April
- Support worth £13.6bn over next five years to help firms with business rates, including a mixture of freezes and reliefs
- Electric cars, vans and motorcycles to pay road taxes from April 2025
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.